I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai Syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito.

Sunday 27 May 2012

Cross Country

At the start, I warmed up for cross country. The whistle blew and we start jogging.
I was with sean and I jogged past him. I went slow and then I ran fast. I went up
the hill and sprinted down the hill and under the bridge. I jog down the hill and there
was the motorway. I went into the tunnel and came out. I ran fast to the finished line and I came 56th. Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi rahul
    Awesome post it sounds like you had a good time
    But I wasent there so I dont know what I would of come.
    56 is a really good number.(by the way nice (photo);)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sup Rahul Good stuff in the cross country I think you could have made it longer and nice Photo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.