I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai Syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito.

Monday 7 May 2012

CC training

I was running from the start with Sean and we were running down the hill.
We jog slowly from the start and past the steps an then into the dell. Then
we came out of the school, an then came up the hill on the street and we
past Linden school. We ran right and under the bridge and past the bush and
up the hill again. I stopped and tied my shoe lace and Sean left me behind.
I jogged fast at the end of the finished line and then I grabbed a drink of water.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hello Rahul I liked your post keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rahul

    I like your post Rahul! Nice to know that you had fun on participating in cross country.

    Can you tell me what your score was?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rahul,

    Hope you had fun on our cross country training. Some people didn't like the training because it was probably too hard.

    Were you excited when the real cross country started? Were you still running with Sean? Can you tell me what your overall score was?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rahul,

    Nice photo also glad to see you liked X country
    Who did you finish with?
    PEACE :D

    Jorge Rm 13

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.