I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai Syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito.

Thursday 29 November 2012

My Birthday

On Monday the 7th of October I was going to have a birthday party on sunday the 14th. Me and my mum our planning to go to the mall with my friend jorge to watch a movie in the cinemas. We had our lunch at the Mcdonals and we sat down and talked to each other about Playstaytion 3 games. At the 14th of October I had breakfast in the morning and visitors came to our house. My mum gave me a cake to sing me happy birthday and I blow the candles. We ate the cake and had breakfast and we drove to lanes bowling. We played the bowling game for an hour and my dad won that game. We went to do poul and set up the balls and had pizza. We say good bye to our friends and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.